Caravan Rear Vision Kits
Our range includes rear vision camera kits for Caravans, RV, and Motorhomes
When looking at reversing camera system for your caravan, Motorhome or RV, we would always recommend the followings:
• The monitor is 12-24v and is easily removed from the vehicle mount for security
• The monitor has a sunshield for improved vision in bright conditions
• The monitor extension cabling allows flexibility to ensure you can place it in the best location for your vehicle.
• The camera has a waterproofing class of IP67 or higher with audio and infrared for night vision.
• The cables are fully waterproofed and sealed with industry standard, screw-in 4 pin connections (used by over 90% of the industry)
• Dust caps are supplied for cable protection
• 2 year new for old replacement warranty
• Australian based support
How To Install A Reverse Camera On A Caravan
How To Install A Reverse Camera On A Van
SAFETY DAVE SERVICE
Safety Dave is a wholly Australian owned company, operating for over 10 years from our base in Melbourne, Victoria. We pride ourselves on fast, efficient customer service and ensure all our rear vision systems are fully tested, including all cabling, prior to leaving our warehouse.
Our customised rear vision camera (caravan reversing camera) systems have been purpose designed and built to ensure they not only meet, but consistently exceed our customers’ expectations, and our personalised service leaves you in no doubt you have purchased the best combination for your vehicle. It’s easy to see why we have more than 48,000 units on the road.
We want every one of our customers to be 100% satisfied with our products. All of Safety Dave’s range of reverse camera kits come with fantastic support and a warranty. If you have an issue with your reverse camera kit, please Contact Us for further assistance.
Got a Question?
We love taking your questions regarding our products, please click here to Contact Us.